In Western cultures, adherence to principles respecting personal liberties and the value of every individual were embraced with deep-seated feeling.
"Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" ... that was the 7-word summary of America, and it was what many of our friends around the world strove to achieve.
However, over the last 20 years, and especially in the last 5 years, respect for the individual has been completely negated and transposed with a massive institutional march to control and subjugate the masses. You and I are no longer citizens with valid opinions or beliefs, or with the freedom to act of our own free will. We are all now simply part of the whole.
Everything that is being done now in the macro by our wise leaders clearly shows an intent on their part not to represent us, but to bundle and shrink-wrap us for easy accounting and management.
- Obamacare--sold to us as a way to save money--is now clearly revealed to be about forcing lifestyle management and compliance for all, at reduced quality and far greater cost than previous healthcare models.
- Immense, immoral growth of national and household debt is irrevocably encumbering our future and the future of our children with impossible-to-escape chains of economic slavery.
- Job losses, price inflation, and mushrooming tax obligations for all income levels are crumbling the foundation of what was said to be the last remaining superpower of the 20th century.
- Unbridled explosions in the growth of "homeland security" assets and the dissolving of Constitutional liberties in America have stunned citizens into disbelief and paralysis.
- Shocking characterizations by the government's security apparatus of the Judeo-Christian values that built this country as actually now being those of extremist-terrorists are turning what's left of the America of yesteryear on its head.
- The Jeffersons, Lincolns, Churchills, Reagans, and Thatchers of our past are demonized by our children's educators and our media's talking heads, paving the way for a smooth transition to global leftist governance and population control.
- Political correctness has stifled public debate and created an effective mind-control mechanism that prevents and punishes individual thought and clear self-expression.
What is left to do to complete the transition? It's all on the table now.
Will it indeed be a quiet, meek and submissive surrender by the billions of souls on this earth to the few who see themselves as superior and aim to prove it? Or will there be resistance?