We have limited quantities of Freeze Dried Pork Chops, will go fast.
These Pork Chops are current production over-runs, Manufactured in 2013, from a large military defense contractor. Although actual use is always classified on these kinds of bids, our information is that these are purchased for Executive Branch use, not for our troops in the field.
That usually means these go to underground bunkers for continuity of government use by strategic military leaders, congressional members and sometimes even white house staff or leadership.
- Each chop is 1/2 in thick prior to reconstitution
- #10 Cans
- 15-20 Chops per Can
- U.S. Gov't/Military Surplus
- 25+ year shelf life
- No Refrigeration Required
- Soak Pork chops in warm or hot tap water for 20 minutes & cook.
- And Viola they come out looking just fresh like you just bought it from grocer's shop and there is no shrinkage when cooked.
Members save extra
- Buy 5 cases get $50 off
- Buy 10 cases get $100 off