"I have probably 60 cans of Mountain House purchased around 1982-83. I opened these two to give me an idea as to how they had fared without any special storage. I am totally impressed with Mountain House. I bought a lot of it that we used for back country canoe trips up in northern Canada and these were just left over. Actually I had forgotten about them and ran across them just by chance."
As they say, the proof is in the pudding. Mountain House is proven again and again the best storage food money can buy ...
- Award-winning for best taste freeze-dried food
- Oregon Freeze Dry Inc., in business for 48 years, is the world's technological leader in freeze-drying technology.
- 30-year shelf life (in cans) makes this the kind of tangible, appreciating investment you can eat
- Entrees include real meat, unlike many competitors' offerings (careful about buying "long-term" food from companies cashing in on the trend today)
- Among the most USDA inspected food around--continuous, multiple government inspectors on-site (especially for the volumes of government contract work OFD does)
- Prompt, free shipping when purchased from authorized dealer Safecastle
- Club member bonus awards during our current 25%-off sale.
- Safecastle has a spotless 10-year record: A+ BBB rating, 0 conmplaints; satisfaction guaranteed.