For the time being, the old store is still active and will still be out there for a few more days as we make sure all is well with the new site.
The new store can be found here: www.prepared.pro
When the old store is deactivated, www.safecastleroyal.com will also point you to the new store.
Please Note ... A quick wrap-up of the chief benefits at the new store include the facts that:
- when you log-in as a buyers club member, you automatically see your member pricing (remember--shipping is still always free to the lower 48; and nope--we haven't raised any prices except the new membership fee which has no effect on existing members);
- your cart contents and prices are always visible in the right column;
- and you can manage your personal account info more easily and completely now.
1. We had to manually enter all of the thousands of member records into the new store's admin function. The new store requires that passwords have a minimum of 7 characters, so some folks' passwords were changed as a result.
So we ask that you please try to log-in to your account as soon as possible. First, enter your email address in the right column in the LOGIN field, then click "GO." On that next page enter your password and click "SIGN IN." Or, click on "Forgot Password?" if you have forgotten your password, or your old password isn't working. Your password will be emailed to you.
Also noteworthy--Go to "My Account" at the top of any page and you can easily change your password to something you will remember.
2. Building a mighty "castle" like this is not easy. We expect there may be little chinks in the armor and/or omissions here and there. If you come across an error and are the first to advise us of it (email me at email@example.com), I will send you a great camo "Safecastle militia" cap.
Last word ...
I promised a "Pillage the Castle Sale" in which we will clear out products that have been overflowing into the livery and dungeons of the old castle digs. That is still in the works. Expect news on that in about a week. . .
Get Ready ... Seriously - http://www.safecastleroyal.com