This pre-announcement is to be sure that those of you who are interested are pre-positioned to take advantage before the goods you want are gone.
And believe me, some of these items WILL be gone pronto. More on that momentarily ...
First, what you want to do to be ready for this is to be sure you are a member of our buyers club. If you are, you are good. (This assumes you have been receiving our frequent bulk emails. If you have not--email me now at email@example.com with your email address so I can check to make sure you have not been removed from our list. Please also make sure my email address is entered into your email admin as an address that you do NOT want blocked or sent into your spam folder.)
If you are not yet a member, it's a one-time $19 fee. That gets you at least 20% off everything in our store all the time AND FREE Shipping to the lower 48 as well. Simply join here today, and you will be added to our email list for first notice on the sale/giveaway details.
The Upcoming Food and Freebie Sale
I'm not releasing ALL the specifics here yet, but this is what I can say ...
1. Member purchases of any emergency storage food at the standard 20% discount, or of one or more of the special food package offers below, qualify for the giveaways.
2. Giveaways will include NukAlerts or portable shortwave radios with long-wire roll-out antennas and carry pouch (with qualifying food purchases of at least $439), and Maxpedition Merlin folding backpacks or Maratac bail-out bags (with qualifying food purchases of at least $219).
3. We have put together at least three specially discounted, AFFORDABLE storage food packages with additional price breaks for this offer.
The foods in these special packages will include another ever-popular Mountain House 3-#10 can case kit (we have the food on hand and ready to ship), Red Feather butter and cheese, B&M canned bread, white rice, whole wheat flour, and wildflower honey.
4. The freebies are available in limited quanitity as are the MH food kits. These are first-come, first-serve offers, while supplies last. One freebie per customer.
5. This is a break-even (hopefully) kind of effort from us at Safecastle in order to get our members feeling good about where they stand, in spite of the prospect of food prices continuing to skyrocket into the foreseeable future. These deals are as good as it gets today. (Tomorrow they will be dearly missed.)
Get Ready ... Seriously - www.safecastleroyal.com