What does it take to be a Refugee?
- You've already met the first requirement ... you're here at the Refuge blog. You obviously have an interest in being ready for potential calamities.
- Almost as easy, you need to post a comment to one or more of the Refuge blog posts (click on the "x comments" link at the end of each post).
- After posting a comment, email me at email@example.com with your email address and username, mentioning you want to be a Refugee.
Note that email addresses are not shared with anyone outside our Safecastle LLC organization and will never be used for purposes other than those described below.
Refugees are subject to administrative approval to prevent unproductive intrusions. Refugees must adhere to commonly expected standards of behavior and decency and may be removed from Refugee rolls at the sole discretion of Refuge blog administration.
What comes with being a Refugee?
- As a Refugee, you are welcome to submit suitable content for possible publishing at the Refuge blog under your username or real name (contributing is an option, but readers can be Refugees too). Content is subject to editorial input, after which your final approval will be needed before posting. It is recommended that you contact me, JC Refuge, before drafting your article to ensure it meets with the site's current focus.
- All Refugees' user names will be listed on the site unless exclusion is specifically requested.
- Refugees will periodically be emailed special discount offers for purchases from the Refuge crisis-preparedness store. The current offer available to Refugees is an across-the-board 5% discount on any items in the store (shipping is not discounted), with the exception of the steel shelters and saferooms. The offer is valid until further notice. (You must mention the Refugee Discount at the time of placing the order.)